- Leukopenia,Self perception of being fat,Osteoporosis,Decreased FSH levels, Vigor exceeding physical ill being,More common in adult females & Amenorrhea is seen in anorexia nervosa
- 18 year old girl presents with amenorrhea, anorexia, weight loss and with milk discharge from the nipples is suffering from anorexia nervosa.
- Increased commitment to work , Distortion of body image & Body weight < 85% of the predicted is seen in Anorexia Nervosa
- A patient suffering from anorexia nervosa is diagnosed to have euthyroid sick syndrome shows Low T3, Low T4, increased rT3, Normal TSH
- Main difference between anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa lies in Weight
Don't Forget to Solve all the previous Year Question asked on ANOREXIA NERVOSA