- Characteristic radiological feature of fibrous dysplasia is Ground glass appearance
- Precocious puberty with polyostotic fibrous dysplasia and café-au-lait skin pigmentation is diagnosed as McCune-Albright syndrome
- Fibrous dysplasia is characterised by replacement of normal lamellar bone by an abnormal fibrous tissue
- Fibrous dysplasia shows thin cortices
- Shepherd crook deformity is seen in Fibrous dysplasia
- In Maxillary fibrous dysplasia Ground glass appearance of maxillary sinus seen
- Polyostotic fibrous dysplasia is associated with endocrine abnormalities.
- Café-au-lait spots, Expanding rib lesions & Expanding lesions of maxilla are seen in fibrous dysplasia
- Osteitis fibrosa cystica is seen with Primary hyperparathyroidism
Don't Forget to Solve all the previous Year Question asked on "FIBROUS DYSPLASIA (Osteitis fibrosa cystica)"