- The heart can be shifted to the left on the PA radiograph with Sternal depression & Complete pericardial defect
- The most definitive method of diagnosing pulmonary embolism is Pulmonary arteriography
- Characteristic radiographic appearance of aortitis is Calcification of ascending aorta
- Radiologically, increased pulmonary blood flow is indicated by
- Descending pulmonary artery diameter> 16 mm
- Diameter of peripheral arteries > 2 accompanying bronchiole
- > 6 blood vessel in outer 1/3''.
Don't Forget to Solve all the previous Year Question asked on RADIOLOGICAL SIGNS OF CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM