- A patient presented with ARF with complete anuria, but a normal ultrasound. Next investigation is Radio Renogram.
- Oxalate stones are radiopaque in Renal Calculi
- On radiography widened duodenal 'C' loop with irregular mucosal pattern on upper gastrointestinal barium series is most likely due to Carcinoma head of pancreas
- Increased creatinine levels indicates radiograph contrast induced nephropathy
- Volvulus and mesenteric ischemia has a specific feature,Small intestine dilatation >3 cm & Distal large intestine >9 cm and proximal intestine >5 cm are the radiological features of the intestinal obstruction.
Don't Forget to Solve all the previous Year Question asked on RADIOLOGICAL SIGNS OF EXCRETORY SYSTEM & INTESTINE