- To determine the correct amount of RhoGAM (anti-D immune globulin) that should be given Kleihauer-Betke laboratory test should be done.
- The test used to differentiate between maternal and fetal blood in a given sample is Apt test
- Most severely affected child in Rh-isoimmunisation patient is Rh negative mother with Rh positive in 2nd child
- In an Rh negative mother who has delivered an Rh positive baby, prophylactic anti D is indicated If the Indirect Coomb's test (ICT) negative
- The dose of anti D gamma globulin given after term delivery for a Rh negative mother and Rh positive baby is 300 micro gram
- The antigen lacking in Rh negative person is D
- Anti-D Rh is given for Rh positive father,Rh negative mother
Don't Forget to Solve all the previous Year Question asked on Rh NEGATIVE PREGNANCY